The Law Office of David J. Hamilton
2299 Bowlin Lane
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301-8102
Labor and Employment Law and Related Litigation on Behalf of Management
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website is owned by The Law Office of David J. Hamilton ("The Law Office”). The Law Office grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the website and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with the following Terms and Conditions of Use.
1.NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. The Law Office provides this website for general informational purposes only. Although this website may contain information about legal matters, your visit does not create an attorney-client relationship with The Law Office or any of its attorneys. Contacting The Law Office via any other means such as email, the postal service or the telephone does not create an attorney-client relationship. Only an explicit agreement with David J. Hamilton personally creates such a relationship.
This website is not an invitation to form an attorney-client relationship. Unless an explicit attorney-client relationship is formed, The Law Office may not obliged to keep confidential information you may send. Therefore, you should not send confidential information to The Law Office unless you have been authorized to do so by David J. Hamilton or you are in a attorney-client.relationship with The Law Office.
2. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. By using the website, you agree that the information on this website does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and The Law Office. This website is not a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state. The information on the website may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While The Law Office revises this website on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed on this website are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of The Law Office or any individual attorney affiliated with The Law Office.
3. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION. All materials published on or used on the Site are protected by copyright and are owned, controlled or licensed by the Law Office or the party listed as the provider of the materials. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating an of the materials on this website is prohibited except as provided herein. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on this website only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials: "Copyright © 2015 The Law Office of David J. Hamilton. All rights reserved."
Any use, reproduction, or distribution of material on this website which consists of the personal information, property or other depiction of any of The Law Office's attorneys or other personnel may be subject to state and federal privacy laws requiring the written consent of the individual attorney. To obtain permission to copy portions of this website, contact David J. Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant information regarding its use. Mr. Hamilton will respond to your request as soon as possible. The Law Office reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on this website.
If you believe that any content on this website violates your copyright or the copyright of a person or entity you represent please contact David J. Hamilton at email@example.com with all relevant information.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND MATERIALS. Links on this website are provided as a courtesy to website visitors. The Law Office has no control over the content on these linked sites and does not endorse or warrant any materials, information, goods or services available through such links sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If the user accesses any of the linked sites, the user does so entirely at the user's own risk.
5. PROHIBITED CONDUCT AND ACTIONS. Any interruption or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website is a violation of the terms and conditions of use ad also may result in criminal and/or civil liability under Federal, State and/or local law. Similarly, unauthorized use, modification or attempt to modify any information stored on this website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. You may not use the website for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the website to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on this website or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You may not restrict or inhibit any other person or entity from using any service conducted on this website. The Law Office reserves the right to limit or deny access to the Site or take other appropriate action if the user's conduct violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if the user conducts any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which The Law Office deems unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
6. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. The Law Office reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. The user's continued use of the website constitutes an agreement to comply with such revisions.
7. EMAIL THROUGH THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE NOTICE FOR ANY PURPOSE. Communications made through the Site's email and messaging system is not legal notice to The Law Office or any of it's attorneys, employees, agents or representatives as these emails and messages go to a general mailbox and not to a specific recipient.
8. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. The Law Office expressly disclaims any liability for any viruses or other contamination of the user's computer system or other device used to access this website as a result of the use of this website. The Law Office also expressly disclaims any liability for actions taken or not taken based on any of the content of the website. This website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy free. The user assumes full responsibility and risk of any loss resulting from use of any information, content or materials on this website.
12. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN DISPUTES. The Law Office operates this website from Twin Falls, Idaho. The Law Office makes no representations that the content of this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions other California and Idaho. Display of any the content of this website alone does not subject The Law Office to any specific jurisdiction. Access to this website from any location where the content is illegal is prohibited. If the users accesses this website from locations other than Twin Falls, Idaho, the user does so at the user's own risk and is solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The user may not use or export any of material on this website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
Any claim related to the use of this website or to the website's materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein.
Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of the website shall be filed only in the appropriate Idaho state court or federal court of the United States of America sitting in District of Idaho. Access, viewing or use of this website constitutes the user's express permission and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts and any appellate court from any thereof, for purposes of such actions.
© 2015 | The Law Office of David J. Hamilton